In my last post, I wrote about my decision to homeschool Liam. I had not written about it before, because it was sort of an experiment and I didn't know how it would go. Well, now we are approaching the end of the first year and I can say its been a VERY interesting undertaking. I've learned much more about my son and about myself than I knew was possible! It has been challenging at times and I'm busier than ever, but I'm so thankful to have gone through this process. I tell you what, nothing will ever replace the feeling of listening to your little one read for the first time and know that YOU helped him get there. Wow!!
The funny part comes when you start thinking about how many things you could teach your child. I mean the possibilities are endless, right? Mark and I sit around discussing that all the time. That's why I just about died this morning when I saw these Unhappy Hipster posts. Hilarious!!

 
Top