A House Austin Powers Would Love
– Yeah Baby!

Found pictures of this Mod German Powerhaus when I was trolling the Googlesphere for Modness. It was so Mod, so colorful and cool, so Mod-Mojo recharging, I thought I would share.

Apparently this was produced for resale briefly in Europe and the US. Most of the furniture was fiberglass as well. For me, it’s not so much of a pre-fab story as a great colorful Modern décor story – which we love.

Hope you enjoy! Shine on!

Braxton
Dig the GROOVY shagadelic carpeted ceiling




Round Bed with sliding storage unit wall

The Control Panel - 007 Style


Sliding storage






Opening party in 1970

I would like to give a shout out to moderndesigninterior.com from which I poached most of the material for this post today. Couldn't help myself - it was just to Mod to be true :)


 
Top