Ever since I saw this image in the March 2011 issue of Livingetc magazine
I can't stop thinking about the wallpaper...
It's Sanderson Sweet Bay in Ebony/Ivory.
You know I have a black wall in my bedroom. I love it. It's staying.
But I'm thinking...
...that beautiful magnolia wallpaper might look good on this wall. If the photoshopping 23 year old was still in residence I'd be able to do a mock-up...I really must learn to use that software! I'd change out the fabric in the back of the bookcase of course. It's just that this view is all a bit too stark for me at the moment. Perhaps the white I used on the walls was a bit too white!
This part of the bedroom has no windows so it's already dark and there's nothing that can be done about that. So I think I should just embrace it. The bottom part of my bedroom is very light and bright...I'll show you one day when I finally finish it!
And as we know...I'm not a minimalist so some wallpaper just might suit me down to the ground! What do you reckon?
 
Top