As you saw in yesterday's post (about the bedroom update!), the tree bedding now lives in the linen closet, languishing.  Don't worry, it might see sunshine again if we need a spare.  Although many AT therapy readers suggested I keep it, I was getting so bored of it and it was starting to look really worn out.  However . . . if I miss the pattern, check out these Modern Karibou pillows I could buy to ease the loss:

Close this window
Source

Close this window

Close this window
Source

Close this window
Source

If I really miss it, I could even buy this blanket:

Close this window
Source

And, for the anonymous commenter who loved the bedding as it was, (thanks for the vote of confidence in my stylin' abilities, by the way) here's a similar version by Marimekko (mine was a Winner's score):

Source

Hmmmmmm . . . even better!
Source

Happy Weekend!
 
Top