Amanda...the bribe worked! Just joking. Isn't that a brilliant photo?  Yes, it is. And I was going to put it in the minute I saw it...no inducements necessary :)
 I appear to have gone all neutral on you this week...
that's ok isn't it...perhaps I'm being unduly influenced by autumn?
 you really liked my new boots...thanks for all the feedback...I really like them too...
I've borrowed a big suitcase for my trip...
you know...the expanding kind...
 just in case there are things that can't be left to live in NYC...if I hear them tell me they want to emigrate to Australia I'll be certain to listen...
cheater's crochet rocks...clever :)
 So, there won't be a top ten next week...I'll be in the air somewhere over the Pacific...I know you'll cope without it :)
Hope the weather's good for flying. This last one is from my girl's tumblr...I bet she wants something brought back from over there :)
via chasing satellites tumblr
oh the pressure of getting stuff for your peeps when you travel...do you feel it too?
 
Top