: : I am incredibly proud to announce that I am this month's featured Swedish designer on .from Sthlm.
.From Sthlm. is an online webshop that was started two years ago and has since featured over twenty different independent Swedish designers, Lotta Kuhlhorn and Mrs Murphy are among a few of my favorites on the list.

Every month a new designer is featured and a limited amount of their products are sold through the website. Tiffany who runs the site also shares an interview with each designer on her blog. Her list of featured designers is very impressive and I'm honored to be part of it. .From Sthlm.  has become a fantastic resource for Swedish design and takes a new innovative approach to shopping online, where you get to know the designer and learn about the story behind each product. Thank you Tiffany for featuring me this month! I hope you will enjoy my prints that are featured at .from sthlm. this month.

P.S For the month of March I will be selling my prints exclusively through .from sthlm. My etsy shop will open again in April.....with new patterns! Head on over to .from sthlm. and learn more about my kurbits and where they come from.
 
Top