whale ring by amaniworks - $20

octopus necklace by ReneeLoughlin - $29

circus elephant necklace by MissNovemberStudio - $95

blue bird necklace by DelicacyJ - $27

antler necklace by rainye - $7
J

ewelry need not be boring and drab. In fact, it can dress up an entire outfit! Animals are a fantastic idea for necklaces or rings (as seen above) and can make quite the statement on a simple outfit. I hope you like today's Etsy picks. : ) I'm wild about all of them! The whale ring is so adorable!
So, what were you all up to today? I didn't go anywhere today. Which is probably a good thing, considering how horrendous gas prices are at the moment! Yikes! I just stayed home and read pretty much all day. I'm reading like 3 books right now! Story of my life! No punt intended. ; )
On a sadder note, let me encourage you to give what you can to the effort in Japan. You can give through the American Red Cross here. May our prayers and thoughts be with all the victims.
Until tomorrow friends!
Happy Decorating!
Mina

 
Top