{all pictures via Anthropologie}


T

he kitchen is my favorite space in our house. No... not because I love to cook. Goodness knows my poor husband could attest to that! But, because I love to decorate it! Yes... decorate it! It makes me feel... domestic. : ) I know... how lame-o am I, right?! : ) My favorite decor element in the kitchen? Well... thank you for asking! I'll tell you! Linens! Anything from aprons hanging on a hook on the wall to adorable kitchen towels hanging off of our stove's handle. See picture below of our current set up ...




Apron purchased at local shop Rosa Linda.
Dish towel purchased at Olive & Tweed in Park City, Utah

See? Fun! So, I hope you like the picks from Anthropologie above. Their prices range anywhere from $16- $18 or so. So have fun choosing some dish towels!!

So... now... on to our winner of the Rosenberry Rooms nursery mobile!!! Our winner is Lynda! Contact me at bohemianvintage@live.com with your contact information Lynda! Congratulations!

Happy Decorating!
Mina
 
Top