Thank you so much for all the lovely blog birthday messages...
the blog and I were ever so chuffed...
To say the vampire slayer is a bit put out is an understatement!
We went to a lovely dinner party on Saturday night...that would be Richard and me, not the blog and me...that would be just plain silly...it's far too young to be allowed out that late!
the food was delish...
goat cheese and fig jam tarts...
pork wrapped in prosciutto on a bed of apple, fennel and something else that I've forgotten...
cherry soup with vanilla icecream...
...and wines to match. We were spoiled.
No offence, but it was slim picture picking this week for me...there hasn't been all that much colour! I think everyone was focused on valentine's day...but yay, here's some...
Did you do the valentine's day thing?
We didn't. 
My valentines was spent working hard and collecting these here pictures for you lot...
so, happy valentine's day plus one :)
Oh...and well done Geoffrey Rush...and you too Colin x
 
Top