So, I've previously complained about the hole in our sofa from the Brick (see here).  I thought I could live with it until we move (three years-ish) but I don't know if I can.  But if we look for a new one, our search is a bit complicated . . .

Even though we are pet-less and child-free we still manage to be messy.  The other day I sneezed my soy latte all over the ottoman and sofa but because it is "leather," it wiped clean.  (I say "leather" because it was sold as leather, but actually vinyl.  Grrrr).  Anyway, we have three options:
  1. Stick with the crummy sofa
  2. Buy a new leather sofa (but invest in better quality = big bucks)
  3. Buy a fabric sofa
So - question for you all: is a fabric sofa easy to keep clean?  Because I love the styling of the one below and it is $999 (which = affordable). 

Source

Source

Source

This will be much like my bedding search.  Expect a number of sofa search posts in the months to come until a decision is made.  Which, knowing me, happens instantaneously or is a painfully drawn out process.  I suspect the latter in this case. 
 
Top