. . .  for an ornate frame.  I'm planning to DIY (would that be DIM? do it myself?) a magnetic chalkboard for the office and want to mount it in a frame like the one below, but painted (white, black, bright colour???)  I already used a similar frame for another DIY project (see here) but now I'm having some trouble finding a frame.  Every one I spot in the classifieds has some painting that the sellers think is worth a fortune.  Sigh.  I just want your ugly frames, people.  

Apparently this painting is super special . . .

My plan is something similar to these lovely projects:

Via

Source

Source

Wish me luck!  Sooner I find a frame, sooner I can DIY something awesome which means the sooner I can post some pics of my office even more spruced up.  (See here for pictures of my office as it is).

What are you searching for these days?
 
Top