Isn't it always the way...
the things that are close to home you seem to forget about; instead you go in search of treasures a bit further afield.
Bison Ceramics...a case in point.
This home of incredibly beautiful ceramics is about a ten minute drive from my place. But have I been there in oh, let's say the last six years? No, I have not.
I do have a couple of Bison pieces bought years ago when they were operating out of a tiny little studio in Queanbeyan. Obviously when I was going through a neutral phase!
Now. Now they're all over the place! And so they should be! As well as Canberra, there are stores in Melbourne and Sydney. And guess what? You can shop on line too. Go here for all the deets.

And on a very different note, last year I used to do 'my creative space' posts on a Thursday. I'll get back to them when I have something to show you. I've had to go back to full time work for a while, and it seems like all I've done when I'm home is watch natural disasters unfold on my tv screen. Disaster after disaster. That's how it feels anyway. Give it a rest mother nature. Thinking of you Christchurch.
all bison australia photos from their website, except the ones at my place of course

 
Top