So, I recently rediscovered a notebook full of fashion inspiration which I have been compiling for years.  It's
 pretty scary to see what I was once attracted to and most of it will be filed under What was I thinking! but some of it is still relevant.  I thought I'd share some of the things that I still love as a starting point for this make me over project.

If I could find a coat in this smashing color I would wear it constantly.
 This is all a little boring at first glance, but I admire how Miss thang Brinkley manages to look sexy and still age appropriate, and who couldn't use a little of that?
 I think I was originally attracted to this fab color, but now I'm thinking yes yes yes to the fit of this dress.  Too tight?  What do you think?
 I like how mod this is.  I could see this in lots of colors.  Actually, I already own one mod dress that I'll share at a later date.
 Again mod.  I like my hem lines fairly short and at 4ft. 11in. I think I can get away with it, what do you think?
 I still remember the day I first saw this Oscar de la Renta, I almost cried it's so beautiful.  It's my little gift to you.
 I would take these shoes in every color.  Yes, please.
 This girl is in serious need of a sandwich, but I admire her lady like dress and shoes.
 My absolute fave!  I'm not so sure I can still get away with showing this much skin.  Perhaps with a cardigan or little jacket?
 This is just because.  Lovely.
Now, here's what I'm thinking;  I'll use these pictures as a starting point for my thrifting shopping, see how many of these outfits I can reproduce.  I'll seriously need your input though.  What do you think?  Please leave comments below.

Next time we're together, I'll share with you what's already in  my closet, trust me it won't take long.
BTW Braxton's keen for a makeover too.  Are you up for the challenge?
Have a beautiful day.
Yancey
 
Top