Countdown to my mom's visist - attempt #2 (she never was able to fly in December).  We've been tidying up the guest room and half bath for her arrival.  Still little to report on the decorating front, but we did install the light fixture from the main bath in here:

Ta da

If you recall, I wasn't a huge fan of this light fixture.  So we replaced it with a better one in the main bath.  Why did I move it here if I wasn't 100% in love with it?  Because this is what was here before:

So ugly, I didn't always notice it was crooked . . .

Frankly, anything was better.  And the light fixture from the main bath looks better here - I think the scale was too small for the main bath.  Plus, if I'm being honest, I hate being wasteful, but you might know that about me already.  Sadly, it is still super boring in the half bath (I just can't find any nice, white frames!):


But, remember, it looked like this before we tore it apart, so bland is an improvement:




Yup, we might move at a glacial pace, but we'll get it done!!
 
Top