Farting is a very common activity, and healthy. However you may feel embarrassed when to dispose of the wind caught in the middle of many people, let alone make a sound and odor. While the bad smell that comes out when someone throw the wind, could be due to a number of factors. One of them is too long because the rest of the food stored in the large intestine, which in turn produce foul smelling gases.
But do not worry, there's still a great way to overcome the odor when the wind throw, quoted by the Times Of India.
* Limit consumption of foods high in fat. Foods high in fats produce large amounts of carbon dioxide and some of which will be issued in the form of gas body.
* Excess carbohydrates in one's diet can cause gas problems.
* Reduce the amount of air you swallow. Avoid talking and laughing while eating, because such behavior has resulted in excessive air swallowing. Eat and drink slowly and chew your food well.
* Chewing gum and smoking causes the air you breathe also become redundant. Accumulation of this air causes bloating, stomach distress, and cause gas.
* Avoid spicy foods because they can increase the flow of stomach acid that can cause irritation.
* Excess consumption of acidic beverages should also be avoided, such as tea, coffee, sodas, and alcohol. This tends to cause irritation to the gastro-intestinal tract. Also, reduce the habit of drinking with a straw. This method can cause more air into the digestive tract.
* Reduce foods that cause gas, like beans, cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, beans, and bananas.
* Do not eat three big meals during the day. Instead eat five small meals.
* After a meal you'll want to take a walk or perform activities such as climbing stairs for calories burned and does not accumulate in the stomach. Physical activity helps digestion work better.