Dear blog,
Happy birthday to you. One year hey?
You've come quite a long way haven't you?
You've covered a bit of ground...those top ten pretty picture posts are a bit of alright aren't they...
You've made me do projects I would never have dreamed of doing this time last year...silly ones too...who could forget the frou-frou juju :)
I've always pondered, but you've made it into a public pondering now...and haven't people been kind when I've done that...
You've kept me up far too late at night.
You've distracted me no end.
You put a stop to my prolific reading (but don't you get all smug, I'm on to it so don't worry your little bloggy head about that)...
You've educated me...
You've frustrated me...
You've inspired me...
But do you want to know what the best thing you've done has been?
Simple really...you've introduced me to wonderful people, helped me to make new friends. People who've given me so, so much. Encouragement, wit, wisdom, compassion, nonsense...all of that and more. 
I especially love the nonsense.
I've loved every bit of it...thank you blog. You can stick around for a while yet if you like.
So let's say we tell everyone how we feel shall we...how much we love 'em...it is Valentine's day soon after all...even though you and I really don't go in for that particular nonsense...
Please don't take this to mean that the blog or I want to marry you or anything...it's just a song we love...go with the general vibe and enjoy the Pride and Prejudice images while you're at it...no Colin in these ones though, sorry about that :)
Thank you everyone.  I've said it before, I'll say it again, and now I've even put  it on the follower thingamy...you're a top lot.
 
Top