H


appy New Year! Can you believe it's the new decade already? I feel like the year 2000 was just a blink of an eye ago! Unbelievable. Well, I'm happy to leave 2010 behind and welcome 2011. : ) 2010 was filled with many ups and downs and I'm hopeful that 2011 will have way more ups than downs. : ) One thing I must have to start off the new year, is an agenda. I know... perhaps a tad nerdy, but it's a need in my life! I had an agenda all through high school, college and presently. It keeps me organized and sane. So! If one of your resolutions is to be more organized, I would highly recommend getting one. I was thrilled yesterday when I headed over to Barnes & Nobles and found that they were having a 50% off sale! I ended up getting my agenda for $5!! See? Here it is!


The ones I posted above are all from the Barnes & Nobles website. 50% off there too! : ) I chose them based on today's theme: The Mid-Century aesthetic. : ) But, they have many other styles as well. I hope all of you had an incredible holiday!! I look forward to authoring another year of Bohemian Vintage for your reading pleasure!! Until tomorrow!

Happy Decorating!

Mina

 
Top