I gussied up our mainfloor half balf a bit more and will post pictures soon (they are zooming from my camera to computer, as I type).  In the meantime, check out these great half bathrooms.  Sigh. 

Source
Kinda makes you want a chic farmhouse, right?

Source
Check out Amy's blog,
Hey Now, Whoa Now, for the before shot

Source

Source
Better be the camera angle making this room look so huge!

Source

Source

Via

Source

Whew.  Quite a few powder rooms, I know.  I think I got a bit carried away.  But there are just so many great ideas for half baths out there.  Some people really seem to go all out.  I've read in design magazines that the powder rooms is the place to go wild and try out that crazy wallpaper or paint colour.  What do you think?  Is your bathroom (half or full size) tame or outrageous? 
 
Top