This is a project that I didn't document at the time because I had nothing to do with it. Braxton and I woke up one Christmas morning to find that our lovely and talented daughters had painted a shadow chandelier on the kitchen ceiling while we were sleeping.  How fun is that!
 At the time (being christmas and all) we had an electric candle in the window which created the perfect amount of light for a sharp shadow. (please ignore the soot around the grate).
 So, the girls turned off the other light in the room and with a pencil outlined the shadow then......
 turned the lights back on and painted inside the lines with the same shiny black paint we had used for the kitchen cabinets.
Voila, a chandelier shadow!   Don't ask me how they reached the ceiling - I really don't want to know.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Peace,
Yancey
 
Top