from HN on Vimeo.
Growing up, Sunday mornings were reserved for church, but in the afternoons my dad and I would always sit down for a Sunday movie. In the 80's, before anyone had more than 20 channels or so (Yikes!!) there was usually some sort of "family movie" showing on Sunday. It would be a classic story like The Prince and the Pauper or maybe, Heidi. I can't tell you how eagerly I waited for those films! They were like candy for a kid's imagination! Of course, what I also loved was spending the time with my Papi. Just me and him:) I've been thinking about that a lot lately. 
Now, I realize that all of you reading this don't have the time to sit and share an entire movie with me; (although that would be awesome), so I'm sharing a short video instead! Besides being a movie buff, I love video as an art form. This video, found via Booooooom ; is actually a Japanese add featuring the music of  She & Him . Its fantastic!
Hope it inspires you today.
 
Top