snowflake cookies by LemonGrassCC - $35

red velvet sandwich cookies by CrumblesCookies - $12

peppermint bark by Reeaad - $25

owl cookies by TwoSouthernGirls - $16

macaroons by EasternCookie - $16

Christmas tree cookies by LemonGrassCC - $35

Given the fact that I've eaten like a little piglet today, I'm amazed at the fact that I've decided to feature treats for Etsy Tuesday. What is wrong with me??? Ay ay ay... then again, it's Christmas week. So, I'm going to say that all bets are off when it comes to conservative eating and counting calories. I was pretty surprised to see that you can buy food on Etsy! How cool! This is especially cool for kitchen losers like me who can't even boil water right. I use my kitchen for one of three things. To toast bread, microwave milk and press sandwiches on our George Forman mini grill. That's it. Oh... and to decorate it here and there with cutesy kitchen towels from Anthropologie. Other than that... I'm pretty  much in a land far, far away when I step into the kitchen. So... I hope you enjoyed today's picks! Have you began eating like a crazy person already or am I the only one? Please tell me I'm not the only one!!

Happy Decorating!
Mina
 
Top