I finished my paintings!  The basement is the warmest, coziest spot in the house (other than two feet in front of the fireplace), so I've been spending many evenings down there, painting.  But, I also line dry my clothes down there and I couldn't do both at once so there was very little laundry done. 


I was painting something dark and moody but, after a flash of inspiration, this is what I created:


I guess I wasn't feeling dark and moody.  Anyone else find that creative endeavours sometimes have a mind of their own?  These paintings are across from our black, random square headboard (see picture below).  New bedding (back-ordered until the end of January, unfortunately), colourful throw pillows & accessories are in the works.  I'll post pics soon, but a true "after" shot won't be had until February. *sad face*

 
Top