Attention friends and family: please send all future correspondence c/o the West Elm website.  I've decided I want to live in there.  Doing some late-night lazy shopping (from the comfort of my chair with a snack), I stumbled across the West Elm website.  I vaguely recall having heard of this shop (because I currently live under a rock) but now I am in love.  After hours of browsing, I found some beautiful bedding options and now feel overwhelmed.  Below is my headboard, my West Elm options, and the duvet cover I love from Dwell Studio.  Choice, choices, choices.  Any thoughts???  Opinions would be greatly appreciated . . .
Find the West Elm options here.

My headboard & side tables

Reversible Retro Plaid Duvet + Shams
I love this room!



Organic Seedling Duvet Cover + Shams (Slate)

Organic Seedling Duvet Cover + Shams (Sea Spray)

Square-Tuck Duvet + Shams

Organic Cotton Pintuck Duvet Cover + Shams
(Available in a "seagrass" that I also like-see below)

Seagrass Colour

Cherry Blossom Duvet Cover + Shams

Organic Carved Circles Duvet Cover + Shams

DwellStudio Duvet Set - Draper Stripe Ash
Find it here
 
Top