Sometimes, but not very often, I wish I could theme these top ten posts...
say something incredibly clever and designer like about these images...
which might be something of a stretch...
and would involve a whole lot more effort than I am up for on a Monday night...
which is when I put these posts together...(just an aside: one day I'm determined to have a verandah like that)
so, I'm sorry...you'll just have to continue to put up with my rabbiting on...
maybe one day I'll have a clue...
...but until then...it's just things that catch my eye in among all the eye catching loveliness in this bloggy world...
I'm still quite bemused about all the white I'm choosing...
I'm blaming this lovely book...
...that I won as a giveaway at Simone's...packaged in white with a note in pink...perfect!
thank you Simone...there are many hours of viewing pleasure in these pages I can tell you. And it's not all white!
Hope you found something you liked today...if not, there's always next week :)
images today come from: desire to inspire; driftwood interiors; lou, boos and shoes; maison; mfamb; shannon fricke; the essence of frenchness; the selby
 
Top