T
he weather is finally starting to get cooler and I am just so thrilled to be able to wear my peacoat and boots! : ) Well... at least until about 1pm, when it soars up to 75 degrees and then I'm just annoyed by it all. Why can't Florida weather make up its mind and stay consistent throughout the day? One will never know, but at least we don't have to shovel snow and that's probably a good thing. Anywho... the cool weather got me to thinking about coat hangers/racks. I realized we don't have one at home. My coat usually just goes right back into my closet at the end of the day. Plus, we probably don't have much room for a coat rack. However, if you do, think about some of these beauties. Just click on each pic for more info on each. How are you all hanging (get it? 'hanging'? he he he!! : ) )? Hope you have a fab week!
Happy Decorating!
Mina
 
Top