(Miles Redd)
This week has been quite eventful and exciting in Houston. We were fortunate to have several design legends in town Miles Redd, Marjorie Skouras, and Jonathan Adler. I know, right?! Its been decorator heaven around here lately.
On Wednesday, I attended the Fall Market at the Houston Decorative Center. PaperCity hosted a panel discussion on the inspirations of art and design. It was so exciting to see Miles Redd and Marjorie Skouras discuss how they started in design, what influences them, and how they go about bringing together their vision. Fantastic!
(Marjorie Skouras)


The discussion was great and while there, I ran into some friends. Paloma of La Dolce Vita, I met Jeni of Mrs. PlainJane, and chatted with Aaron and Ruth of Found. Of course, that isn't all I did this week. Be back later with the rest:)
 
Top