There's this little cupcake on a chain see....
It's name is Cuppie. He/she (I haven't quite worked out which) has been travelling the world, started off by Diana over at One Crafty Fox... you can read Diana's first post about the cupcake challenge here...
Soooo, a while ago...too long ago actually, which is embarrassing in a whole different way, I won the challenge at Heather's blog a measure of... (who lives in Patagonia) to host little Cuppie here in the nation's capital. Please hop over and visit them both. They're gorgeous.
I gave her/him/it a good time at Floriade, Canberra's annual floral festival....here are the pictures to prove it...
 
Floriade is thirsty, hungry work I can tell you...
and there may have been some spiritual guidance required
for me, not Cuppie...and by the buddhist monk, not the big green papier mache thingy...
Of course we hung about at the townhouse, where Cuppie got acquainted with the local inhabitants...it won't surprise you to know that the vampire slayer wasn't going to put on a necklace under any circumstances...I really must get her a more chic tag!
the crochet rock and the townhouse rhododendron and azalea were much friendlier...

and the first born gave Cuppie a tour of the Cleo offices in Sydney where she works...iconic Elle magazine cover and all!


thank you my precious girl...

Now, here's how it works bloggy peeps...




Leave a comment regarding the
photo below.

What do you think the cupcake said to the girl in the photo 
to result in that look on her face? 
The most creative comment wins, or most probably the one that makes me laugh like a drain! 
Cuppie will be mailed to your home 
with directions and you will be 
the next to host The Cupcake Challenge
on your blog!

The Winner will be announced next Saturday, 23 October, 2010. Can't wait to see what cleverness you come up with! Please make sure I'm able to contact you so I can send Cuppie to wherever in the world you might be :) Somewhere fabulous I hope!
 
Top