A
rchitect, Mies Van Der Rohe's Farnsworth House is so mid-century delicious that I can't just continue to write mid-century posts without mentioning it. This house was built in 1951, near Plano, IL and was considered to be way ahead of its time. Today, you can visit it and marvel at it during certain times of the year. It's sleek design, vast windows and amazing view, certainly serve to create a peaceful surrounding that is both, aesthetically pleasing and functional. Oh, how much fun I would have decorating and living in this place. : ) I hope all of you are having a great start to your week! Halloween week! I've seen a growth in the carved pumpkin population in our neighborhood this week! Man, I love this time of year!! Simply the best!! Happy Monday everyone!
Happy Decorating!
Mina
 
Top