vintage fabric by TheVintageCabin - $10

thermos by AmeeliaBedelia - $14

orange zig-zag design pillow by hazelandhunter - $35

handmade scarf by QueenHeronCreations - $35

lucite owl napkin holder by thecherrychic - $9.95
My favorite month of the year is October. Why? I have no clue. Perhaps it's because it's the month of our wedding anniversary or my dad's b-day month or the month of the color orange. I don't know! I just know that I'm always happy to receive the month of October year after year. The weather is finally looking up... thank goodness! In other parts of the country it may be too cold for a picnic. But, it's actually perfect picnic weather in Florida at the moment. With highs in the low 80s, it's pretty nice out there. So, I scavenged through Etsy to find items that you could use for a nice day outside with your loved ones. I think my Tuesday is gonna be pretty awesome. How about you? How's your Tuesday so far? : )
Happy Decorating!
Mina

 
Top