I had a minor moment of inspiration...why use one word when five will do!
So there you go, it's finished...apart from a frame. 
But I am planning a road trip to Sydney next weekend. Ikea's there. Ikea has frames...lots of them :)
And this is very close to being finished too...I am loving how it's working out.
Now I think I'm off to cook something out of this wonderful book... 
that I won at Amanda's lovely and ever so stylish blog Small Acorns...I'm going to start with this...chilli jam...yummo! 
Thank you so much Amanda, who also popped in this gorgeous little purse with my parcel...so kind...and doesn't it just look like spring in a packet!
Unlike the vampire slayer who is recovering from an operation she had on her head on Friday. Don't ask! She's doing better than my wallet I'd have to say!
Have a terrific end to the weekend bloggy peeps.
Thanks for visiting this week. It it so very, very lovely to have this wonderful blogosphere connection. Lifts me up, inspires me, makes me smile...and quite a lot of the time makes me laugh like a drain...whatever that means :)
I've got a Facebook page for the blog now. Well, actually I've had it for a while but I just didn't know how to put the button on here...so if you want to click through and be FB friends too, that'd be fab!


 
Top