Do you know Chania over at Razmataz. She's doing some lovely things with her photography and has started a weekly photo challenge. Each theme is different, and this weeks is eggs.  I don't normally post on a Saturday but since I was given some beautiful chook and duck eggs (most of which I've already eaten) by a very generous friend yesterday...and as I'm in a very foul (fowl, get it...sorry) mood...I thought why not?
There is something soothing about taking some photos, compiling a blog post, visiting yours...
...even the 22 year old's canvas satchel flung on the kitchen bench doesn't cause a problem...in fact it adds a certain little something-or-other to the photo I think
...as does the daphne and it's lovely shadows...
...but there are, I know, only so many egg (and onion) photos you can look at in the one go! But thanks for the distraction...I'm feeling a bit more zen-like now and the remnants of my frustration should be beaten into submission by a vigorous bout of spring cleaning...even though it's cold, wet and miserable here today. Spring? Ha! It's taking its time coming...just like our bloody government!
all images by me with the generous cooperation of animal, vegetable and mineral!
 
Top