Apparently I've been living under a rock for a few years and had not read nor seen the Twilight series novels or films. But, my bff came to the rescue and updated me with the first two DVDs before heading out to the movie theatre last night for the third film. : ) Now... I know what you're wondering... who's "team" I'm on, right? Well, I am "Team Edward" all the way! Sure, he's kinda creepy and intense, but that's who she really loves. So, I gotta stick to Ed. Sorry Jacob fans! : ) Okay, so although I did drool over Edward and Jacob throughout the film... my biggest crush of the night was on the Cullen residence. Wow. Absolutely fabulous and mid-century Monday worthy. Incredible. Who knew this is how vampires live? Holy smokes! Count Dracula move over! Beautiful home! So, if you don't want to watch the film cause it's so childish or immature or whatever ( I thought it was awesome!), then at least watch it for the incredible design ideas. : ) Hopefully everyone is having a super week and had a fun filled 4th of July. It was raining all weekend here. So, we miraculously fit in a BBQ within the 45 minutes that it didn't rain. Okay! Now, go rent those movies!
Happy Decorating!
Mina


Bookmark and Share
 
Top