playing blocks by SAntiqueBoutique - $43.50

nursing rocker by SagePatch - $45

name ABC Print by jenniferramos - $49.50

bamboo birdie mobile by petitcollage - $68

antique crib by JeanB123 - $149
N o bun in the oven people! I was just inspired by children's rooms because I hung out with my awesome mommy friend yesterday and fell in love with the way she decorated her kids' rooms. I made her promise to give me her crib for when I have kids. It's soooo awesome! So, kids' rooms need not be all Disney characters or theme based! Blech!! There will be no Winnie The Pooh in my kids' room! No way! But, there will be plenty of nature inspired, vintage, and re-purposed fun. It's never too early to teach your kids style. : ) Today has been a very hectic day! But, filled with a ton of blessings! I could not be more grateful for the wonderful, giving people that have graced my life today! Hopefully you know who you are!! : ) I met awesome people and had awesome visitors and shoppers at the shop today. People who are so filled with positive energy! : ) Okay... off I go! Until tomorrow!! P.S. The shop is preeeeetty empty now! It's actually sorta therapeutic! Feels good! But, still some cool items left, so make sure to check them out!
Happy Decorating!
Mina

 
Top