By some random chance, I stumbled across Mr Cheapskate, via the wonderful world of the Internet. He lives somewhere in Surrey and is a Musician, Writer and Illustrator. See his stuff here . I asked him to do me a quick sketch of an interpretation of his bedroom space, and this is what he came up with. He spends a fair amount of time in his bedroom. And says, it's been nice to spend a bit of time away from it after spending a mammoth amount of time in there lately, mastering his album.
I asked him… “If your bedroom was on fire, what one item would you save?”…
He said, I think almost everything in there at the moment is replaceable apart from my faithful 60s combo organ – so I'd have to save him. I've already saved him from a skip, so it would be a continuing theme. I quite like the idea of it all going up in smoke and starting again though. Figuratively speaking of course. 
 
Top