Painted Vintage Shoes by Scholarly Articles - $65

Mailbox by MailboxArt - $59

Kitchen Art by MietteLove - $27.50

Pair of Hooters by Bythewayside - $18


Bohemian Wood Tray by Bohemian Vintage - $25
M
y eyes are not cooperating with the rest of my body today. They keep closing on me! I had 8 hours of sleep and a rested weekend. What the heck? Argghh! Very frustrating! I've got work to do eyes! Wake up and stay open! There! Maybe yelling at them will work? I don't know! I've had coffee, candy....oh well. Just pray I don't cause an accident on the drive home. I'll pull a cartoon character act and keep 'em open with some match sticks. : ) I hope everyone else is having a wonderful day though! I perused Etsy today with a boho vibe in mind. I used a muse today. Remember the move "Sweet November?" It was with Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves? Well, her character, "Sarah," was my muse today in making my choices for the blog post. Can't you just see all this stuff in that awesome apartment of hers? I just want to move into that place! Plus, it doesn't hurt that it's in San Francisco! Not to diss Tampa or anything. I still love my T-Town! : )
So... it's raffle time again! This time, we'd like to bring Bohemian Vintage's Facebook page to 1,000 fans! Yep! So... for everyone who joins between today after 2pm and the time we hit 1,000... there will be a raffle to win a $25 gift card to our shop!! Yay!! So! Let's get started, shall we? Just click here and join! : ) Good luck!
Happy Decorating!
Mina


Bookmark and Share
 
Top