Stone Garden Sconce Planter - $18

Pair of Garden Chairs - $125

Chair Planter (back) - $52 and Children's Chair (front) - $25

Pair of Yellow Garden Chairs - $150 (super comfy too!!)

Mid-Century Entertainment Center - This item sold. : ( It lasted in the shop a mere 24 hours. But, I just had to share it with all of you!! : )
I
certainly hope everyone had a fantastic week. : ) I did... until I woke up this morning with a killer headache. Bummer. : ( Oh well... that couldn't stop me from sharing some of our new finds with you today. With spring here, garden chairs and outside items have been all the rage. But, I still had to share the Mid-Century piece with you all. : ) It sold the very next morning after it arrived! Amazing! Then again, should I be surprised? It's an amazing piece! : ) So, for those of you who celebrate it... Happy Easter! For those who don't... eh.... forget I said that. : )
Happy Decorating!
Mina


Bookmark and Share
 
Top