B ird cages make such an intriguing statement in a room. Beautiful, antique ones that is. I've had a few over the years and they've always commanded a lot of attention. They're soft, soothing and gorgeous. I wouldn't put a bird in one (But that's just me), but I've seen people leave them as they are or put plants in them. Either way, they add such a great, bohemian charm to any space.
I'm sorry for the late post today. But, man oh man I've felt queasy all day long. No worries... no birdies brewing in this bird cage, but it must be this migraine I've had pestering me all day! I hope all of you had a fantastic Wednesday! It is "hump day", after all! : )
Happy Decorating!
Mina
P.S. Don't forget to fan our Facebook page here! If you do, you'll be entered in a raffle to win a $25 gift certificate to our shop!! The winner will be announced on Saturday!


Bookmark and Share
 
Top