"
T aste is something you're born with. It cannot be learned. " I am a true believer of that statement. Seventeen year old Jane Aldridge definitely doesn't have any learning to do. Her taste is impeccable, flawless, daring and bohemian fabulous. I first learned of Jane while watching the MTV show, "The City," and she was shown being interviewed by Elle Magazine's Olivia Palermo. They quickly ran her blog's url across the bottom of the screen and I grabbed my remote control to rewind and pause the screen shot! I jotted down her blog address and quickly checked it out. Sea of Shoes is Jane's "fashion diary", if you will. In it she shares her love and passion for shoes (of course!) and fashion. Her mom is a fashion designer who joins Jane in the creation of her blog by snapping exquisite photographs of her. Jane shares the sources of her garments with her readers and it is quite the journey to navigate through this outstanding blog. She is currently designing shoes for Urban Outfitters and making quite the impact on the fashion world. She lives in a little town outside of Dallas, TX and is otherwise a pretty normal, everyday teenager... with a killer closet!
I hope you enjoyed the pictures (thanks for letting me use them Jane!!) and be sure to check out a lot more at Sea of Shoes.
Happy Decorating!
Mina


Bookmark and Share
 
Top