Catherine Holm Ice Bucket - $75
Turquoise Westinghouse Fan - $65

1950s-60s Black Floor Lamp- $85


1950s Chandelier Top and 1970s Lamp Base Turned Into A Table Lamp - $175

Typewriter Table (Extends) - $75


H ello everyone! I hope you are enjoying a beautiful day on this fabulous Friday. : ) The weather in Tampa continues to be rather schizophrenic. It's Chicago style winds one day and rain the next. Quite frustrating for a gal like me who owns no warm clothes whatsoever. I own one warm jacket. One. I bought it in Germany and it's knee length. In Florida? Not a good look to have. People stare at me as if the Michelin man has just arrived. Trust me... no fun. But, I think to myself "Dude... at least I'm warm, okay?!?" Keeping my anger and annoyance inside does wonders for my sanity, let me tell ya! Oh well. I'll buy a more appropriate jacket someday. : ) I'm happy to welcome the weekend. I did my hair yesterday and dyed it red. It's a new look and I'm happy with it. : ) I tried to get a decent picture for you guys. But, taking pictures of myself is never a successful task. I posted some of them below for your amusement. Feel free to laugh at my lameness. Really. : )





P.S. Join our Facebook page anywhere between today and next Friday and be entered to win a $25 gift certificate to the shop (online or in Tampa)!!
Happy Decorating!
Mina




Bookmark and Share
 
Top