It's been an extraordinary day of busy-ness at the tranquil townhouse today.  The MGM put up my Ikea shelf in the study this morning...we won't tell anyone about the slight problems we had with that!
I finished painting the pergola...and got a very sore back and shoulder as a result, but I'm pleased that the Mission Brown has gone to its maker! Can you spot the Vampire Slayer in the photo?
I undercoated two bedside tables and the ugly bookshelf in the bedroom...this one...yuck...can't believe how much better it looks already...photo when project is done.
and framed my very kitsch but oh-so-lovable heavily beaded Taj Mahal cushion cover I bought in India a few years ago.
and, oh yeah...bought these gorgeous Eiffel Tower paper clips yesterday...too cute, from Typo...now there's one dangerous store to hang about in.
...so, to use the great Australian vernacular...I'm knackered and off to watch Dr Who.
Will leave you with this lovely study in lieu of a photo of mine which, despite the shelf is still a work in progress!



Enjoy the working week.



 
Top