Via Reclaimed Home

Via Canadian Design Resource

Via AMRadio's etsy shop

Via Design Is Mine

Via Going Home To Roost
Via MandCo


C all me a geek, if you must. But, I love the look of vintage school chairs. It could be, perhaps, because I spent pretty much my entire life (minus the past 2 years) within the confinements of a school ( first as a student and then as a History teacher)... or simply because they really are mega cool! I don't know. But, I know this much... they look awesome in a mid-century style decor! Trust me! Especially if you can score them in a vibrant color or in a nice wood. Now... I'm not going to lie... one of the reasons I got so excited about writing this post today is because after a long day of buying for my shop... I scored two of these babies! Yes!! Teal and awesome! I'll photograph them and post them here on Friday. Don't get your panties in a bunch now! I'll probably post them to the shop's Facebook page before then, and you can check them out there (another reason to become a fan asap!!). At $35 a piece, they are sure to look awesome in any space! Can't wait for you guys to see them!! : ) Okay, okay... enough rambling for one day. I think I'm just exhausted of perusing items for my shop. Wheew! It's fun, but exhausting. Plus, a tad painful when you have to stick to a budget! Grrrr! Oh well. Until tomorrow lads! : )
Happy Decorating!
Mina


Bookmark and Share

 
Top