Terrarium Footstool by Hindsvik - $245

Red Fondue Set by BlueBell $20

Pair of original, Vera (Vera Neumann) curtain panels by Bohemian Vintage - $120

Owl Perpetual Calendar by sevenbc $60

Set of 10 vintage juice glasses by EclecticPelican $25

1960s Dress by BetaBoutique $58
I always feel so..."eh" on Tuesdays. Don't you? It's just like... "eh..." "sure... eh... whatever." I don't know why. Oh well. To remedy by "eh" state of mind, I thought I'd find some etsy listings that can help to bring me from "eh" to "Yeah!!" I think these may just do the trick! That dress, for one, is the cutest darn thing I've ever set eyes on! The perpetual owl calendar!! What??? Totally awesome! The footstool? Amazing! I just recently sold a square one and was pretty bummed to see it go. : ( I need to find one for myself stat! Enjoy your Tuesday everyone!!
Happy Decorating!
Mina



Bookmark and Share


 
Top