The sad news is that my old camera (2002 canon powershot sds) finally died yesterday and I'm in the market for a new one. The good news is that I get to take advantage of updated technologies, mainly size! My old camera was small for the time (basically pocketsize) and has performed really well, but as the years progressed smaller versions were being released. As I like to carry my camera around with me all the time, size is so important -it must fit in my pocket!
I'm thinking of replacing it with the same model, unless anyone has any other suggestions, the Canon PowerShot SD780 IS. Is anyone familiar with this version of camera?
It also comes in 4 colors and I'm having a difficult time deciding which I want to go with . I value your opinion: what color would you chose? Silver, black, red or gold? I'm leaning towards gold (shown)..... and shying away from red which I feel is a target when traveling. Thoughts?
 
Top