As the holidays approach I usually write about my dislike of boring decorating ideas. I never understand why so many of us can't let go of "Grandma's decorating" ideas when it comes to Christmas! As it turns out, the folks at Found feel the same way and they (unlike me) decided to do something about it. Tuesday evening they are opening their doors and sharing lots of fresh and stylish decorating ideas.

Great tip: Use fresh greenery! It has a wonderful aroma and looks amazing in any home.
When it comes down to it, what bothers me about most holiday decorating is its garishness. You know, most of us would never consider living with tacky, shiny objects on a regular basis; but we don't give it a second thought at Christmas time. Why? Subtlety, can be so much more beautiful. Also, subtle doesn't have to mean boring. It can be very unique and charming.

Don't you love this color!!


Okay, I admit I can be a bit of a Scrooge. Fortunately, even Found's lumps of coal come in a charming package. Ha, Ha!
Here's some more info. Maybe I'll see some of you there:)
 
Top