(lamps via: Decor 8 and chandelier via 1st dibs)
To me!! Yay!
I am one of those obnoxious persons who likes to tell everyone about my birthday! You know I want to wear a big button on my shirt that talks about it, or a birthday tiara. When I was a kid I never understood why I didn't get an automatic day off from school on my special day!
So, I am going to tell all of you about it today. Ha, ha! I am turning the big 34! It freaks me out a bit, because I've always imagined the threshold for being a "mature adult" as turning 35. Now I only have one year to really get my act together. Aahhh, I don't know if I'm ready!
To celebrate, I put together a wish list of gifts, for myself. I thought some of you might enjoy it also:)
I would take anything and everything from this shop. It was a struggle to keep it down to only three!
Funny enough, this month also marks the second anniversary of my blog. I am reminded how much I have loved getting to know so many wonderful people via this site. I appreciate all of you who stop in to check on me everyday:) I hope to keep writing this for a long time and I hope to get to know all of you more and more.
So thanks everyone!
 
Top