Hermes typewriter - 100; Mid-Century floor lamp - 125; Antique chair - 95

Danish Modern "surfboard style" coffee table - 150

Mid-Century patio chairs -220/pair (SUPER COMFY!!!)

Funky Metal Peacocks - 50 (Redbook Magazine is interested in featuring these guys in their January issue!!!!)


WWII era milk crate with 10 milk bottles - 85
We've been lucky enough to get some pretty cool pieces in the shop recently. There's nothing like being able to wake up and look forward to going to work. Thankfully, having my own shop has made that a reality for me. Honestly, I had not had this feeling since I was a History teacher a couple of years ago. : ) So! I hope you enjoy the pics of these new items and I hope that if you are in the area, you make it into the shop and support your local businesses!!!! : ) Otherwise, check out our etsy shop!!
Happy Decorating!
Mina

 
Top