Aphrodite works in Music PR and lives with her sister in Hackney. Where do I begin, so much stuff, so little time. Her room is crammed to the rafters with all manner of clothes, accessories and good ole fashioned girly stuff. “A walk in wardrobe, with a bed in it.” as Aphrodite likes to call it. I loved it. And, although it looks mega busy, it truly does feel in order.

I asked Aphrodite… “If your bedroom was on fire, what one item would you save?”…
She said - I would not leave behind, Miss Perfect Proportions and my Nurofen Express. The first has kept me company since I started being serious about art at 10. I know her body better than anyone’s – life long companion. She reminds me of my imperfections. The second is another long time friend and the worst enemy of my regular chronic migraines. I’d go insane without them.

 
Top