I joked with my fiance today that we should coin the term "trashy chic" and just have a shop dedicated to fashionable, chic items for the home found exclusively in the trash. He didn't go for it though. ; ) I guess spending days and nights dumpster diving is not his idea of having fun at work. Oh well. I tried. But, the truth is, buying vintage is the glamorous form of this idea. One man's trash is another man's treasure, right? That's exactly what we specialize in at Bohemian Vintage. : ) So, for Bohemian Wednesday, I am devoting it to "flea-market chic" style. The bohemian soul truly believes in recycling, re-purposing and re-using. Put this state of mind in motion when you shop for your home. You will soon create a unique, fun, and impressive place that is sure to wow everyone who enters it.

Happy Decorating!
Mina
 
Top