The "Stingray" Rocker.
Eames "fainting" lounge chair. These don't come cheap though. Somewhere around $5,000 each. Ouch!

The "womb" chair. I had the chance to sit in one of these and they are so much fun!

Sunny side up please! I love this pillow over this Danish Modern chair!


Classic Eames chair by Herman Miller. We have this beauty in black and it is so comfy!



The famous Eames lounge chair with ottoman. My fiancee and I have two of these. One real, one not. The real one is rosewood and straight from the 50s. Super comfy!

The yellow Eames RAR. We also own this one... in yellow! SO comfy too!!! Plus, it looks divine in any room!


Low, near the ground and stylish.


I love this chair in bright yellow!!

Can Fido and I trade places?

One of each... thanks. : )

Mid-Century seating at its best.

The king of all mid-century dining chairs. Sexy!



Eames RAR in bright red. Gorgeous!
I hope you enjoyed today's selection of mid-century seating. These can be found allover the web. Try DWR to find some of these beauties. E-Bay and CL may have some of these from time to time, as well. Good luck in your search for the perfect chair. : )
Happy Decorating!
Mina

 
Top