Lately I keep thinking about traveling. I'm not sure why I'm so preoccupied with vacationing this early in the summer, maybe because we are already topping 100 degrees! I think its going to be a long summer. My current goal is to travel to San Miguel de Allende, not that I think it will feel very cool; but I know it would be beautiful. Many of you may be familiar with the design company Casamidy, located in San Miguel. Their interiors and furniture are so striking and amazing. Well, I just found they own several properties both in Mexico and France that are available to rent. Anyone interested in sharing a place?



I can feel history and warmth jumping out from these photos! The architecture and furnishings are so beautiful. I love traveling to places that spark my creativity. I think my imagination could really soar here.
 
Top